Stop starting! Start finishing!
- If you don’t know how to start…
- If you decide every day to start tomorrow…
- If you rewrite the same sentence ten times and still feel unhappy with it…
Join this online course!
The course is project-based. It consists not only in theoretical explanations, but mainly in a practical implementation of the techniques showed.
In this online course you will work on your own publication project. It is designed to help you step-by-step through the process of creating a research paper.
I will show you step by step how to prepare your paper, how to decide what you want to focus on, how to structure your ideas and how to write a good paper in English, even if English is not your mother tongue.
This course helps you to write your first paper. But it will also help you to write other papers and to write your thesis. Writing will not be scaring anymore.
In brief: this course is an investment for your life!
1. Prepare the big picture of your paper
- In this lesson, you prepare your paper with 14 questions. You elaborate a strategy to highlight the originality of your work.
- Then you will verify that your concept is coherent by writing the story of your research in 7 steps.
- Finally you design the outilne of your paper step by step.
- Once this is done, a checklist helps you to select your target journals. Then you should know where to submit your paper before starting to write. Avoid the error many people do: first they write, then they discover the guidelines to the authors and have to rewrite their text.
- After 2-3 hours, you have a clear outline and you can know how to start writing your paper.
2. Write your paper step by step
Writing a text in a foreign language is challenging. This is why it is so helpful to proceed step by step.
In this lesson you discover how to collect ideas, how to structure them, how to write a first draft and how to improve your first draft until having a clear text in a clear English.
You learn to write you own thoughts instead of copying and pasting other's words. Then your readers are interested in what you have to tell them.
Learn how to write an original paper emphasising the main novelty of your research.
3. Catch your reader's attention
You have written an interesting text. Now you want to attract your readers. The first contact with them is the title. Write an appealing one which shows the originality of your paper. And discover a strategy to write quickly a good abstract which shows the readers the benefits they will get reading your paper.
- Five main questions to clarify before you start.
- Set the beginning and the end of your review.
- Create the structure of your review.
- Use the conclusion to highlight the relevance of your study.
You have access to the course platform (videos & handouts) during 12 monthes.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30 days trial
- You have 30 days for trying the course.
- What happens within this period of time if you think the course does not help you to reach your goal?
- Show me that you have done all the exercises but they did not help you, and I will reimburse you the course fees.
- And of course you can keep the course materials you have gathered.