Thank you for booking on the workshop WRITING A SCIENTIFIC PAPER IN HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES STEP BY STEP I will run from 9 to 10 february.
Please read this message carefully in order to prepare what you will need.
Remember to watch the video before the course (point 6)!
- From 9.00-12.00 & from 13.30 – 16.30
- Thursday 9 & Friday 10 February
Please be punctual – we start at 9.00!
2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
This workshop ist project-based. During the workshop, you will work on your own publication project.
3. MATERIAL YOU NEED
- pen or pencils in 3 different colours
- if you have a PhD notebook, you can write in it. If you have none, this course is a good opportunity to start one: bring a paper notebook (Size: A4 or A5). You can find information about the PhD notebook here.
5. COURSE HANDOUTS
I will give you the link to the course handouts at the course start. Please make sure you have an Internet connexion to download them!
I’m adding 2 videos : one is indispensable to watch before course – the second is additionnal information, nont indispensable.
Indispensable : the video about Internal & extenal languages before course. It contains the only theoretical element of the course. The video lasts about 9 minutes.
Not indispensable: Unlocking Your Thesis Writing Super Powers – an interview with Papa PhD.
I am looking forward to meeting you!
Martha Boeglin – my contact for any case: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my blog!
December 4, 2021
October 22, 2021
September 15, 2021
May 23, 2021
November 1, 2020
June 14, 2020
April 24, 2018
February 5, 2018
August 12, 2017
July 3, 2017
April 6, 2017
October 1, 2016