Thank you for booking on the workshop Writing a scientific paper step by step that will start next Friday.
Please read this message carefully in order to prepare what you will need.
Remember to watch the video before the course (point 6)!
Salle CASSOPIE – bâtiment 351, rue Jean PERRIN (5-F on this map)
Access from Paris (direction Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse) – RER B – Station Orsay-Ville Plan metro-RER.
If you don’t know the campus, please come with advance in order to have time to find the room.
2. SCHEDULE : Friday 16, Monday 19 & Tuesday 20 September 2022
We will work rom 9.30-12.30 & from 1.30-5.00 p.m.
15 minutes breaks are scheduled at the mid-morning and at the mid-afternoon.
Perhaps you can bring a snack: writings makes (sometimes) hungry!
Bring also water to drink, particularly if the weather is hot.
We start next Friday. Please be punctual – we start at 9.30!
3. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
This workshop ist project-based. During the workshop, you will work on your own publication project. The course consists in 10% theory and 90% practice. If you have no publication project at the moment, imagine one – or come next year.
4. MATERIAL YOU NEED
- Pen or pencils in 3 different colours (or more)
- Laptop is OK but not mandatory. If you bring your laptop, ensure you’ve recharged the battery: there are only few sockets in the room.
- Scratch paper.
- If you have a PhD notebook, you can write in it. If you have none, this course is a good opportunity to start one: bring a paper notebook (Size: A4 or A5). You can find information about the PhD notebook here.
5. COURSE HANDOUTS
You will download the handouts at the course start. That means that you will need an Internet connexion.
6. VIDEO to watch before course
Watch the video about Internal & extenal languages before course. It contains the only theoretical element of the course. The video lasts about 9 minutes.
Martha Boeglin – my contact for any case: email@example.com
Visit my blog!
September 18, 2016
April 6, 2017
July 3, 2017
October 1, 2016
November 1, 2020
May 23, 2021
February 26, 2023
May 31, 2020
January 31, 2017
December 19, 2021
May 10, 2023
February 6, 2017