Thank you for booking on the workshop Writing a scientific paper step by step I will run next week.
Please read this message carefully in order to prepare what you will need.
Remember to watch the video before the course (point 6)!
1.LINK FOR OUR VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
The course takes place in a virtual room with ZOOM. These are
- our connection link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8275132872
- the meeting code: 0000
- From 9.00-12.00 & from 13.15 – 15.15
- Tuesday 17, Wednesday 18 & Thuersday 19 2023.
Please be punctual – we start at 9.00!
3. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
This workshop ist project-based. During the workshop, you will work on your own publication project.
4. MATERIAL YOU NEED
A. to attend the course:
- an Internet connexion,
- a microphone – indispensable!
- a room where you can work and talk without disturbing nor being disturbed,
- a webcam would be nice.
B. to write:
1. 3 big sheets (A3 or bigger – if not possible, A4). Alternatively: a whiteboard
2. pen or pencils in 3 different colours
3. if you have a PhD notebook, you can write in it. If you have none, this course is a good opportunity to start one: bring a paper notebook (Size: A4 or A5). You can find information about the PhD notebook here.
5. COURSE HANDOUTS
I will give you the course PDF at the course start.
I’m adding 2 videos : one is indispensable to watch before course – the second is additionnal information, nont indispensable.
Indispensable : the video about Internal & extenal languages before course. It contains the only theoretical element of the course. The video lasts about 9 minutes.
Not indispensable: Unlocking Your Thesis Writing Super Powers – an interview with Papa PhD.
I wish you nice holidays
Martha Boeglin – my contact for any case: email@example.com
Visit my blog!
November 23, 2023
November 20, 2023
November 16, 2023
November 1, 2023
October 6, 2023
October 5, 2023
September 6, 2023
June 24, 2023
May 25, 2023
May 10, 2023
April 21, 2023
April 13, 2023