Welcome and hello!
You are booked on the Workshop Create a scientific poster people want to stop at that will take place next Tuesday 04 October from 14.00 to 17.00, Paris time.
We will take a 15 minutes break in the mid afternoon.
Please be punctual – we start at 14.00!
Please read this message carefully.
Looking forward to meeting you next Saturday!
1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE
This workshop ist project-based. During the workshop, you will work on your own poster.
The workshop consists into 2 parts :
- a part you will work on your own with videos which guide you step by step in the design of your poster.
- a part via Zoom : you will meet the other members of the group and me. We will discuss your questions and give a feedback on your poster.
The video course will be available from Monday 3/10 at 18.00 to 26/12.
2. LINK FOR OUR VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
We meet next Tuesday via Zoom:
- Tuesday morning from 9.00-9.20: check in (not mandatory, only if you have a question concerning the course).
- Tuesday afternoon from 14.00-17.00: mandatory.
This is the connection link
The code is 0000.
Material you need to attend the course
- an Internet connexion,
- a microphone & headsets (indispensable!)
- a room where you can work and talk without disturbing nor being disturbed.
- A webcam would be very nice.
Material you need to write
- 3 A3 pages – or a whiteboard
- Pen or pencils of 3 different colours
- If you have a PhD notebook, you can write in it. If you have none, this course is a good opportunity to start one: bring a paper notebook (Size: A4 or A5). You can find information about the PhD notebook here.
Watch the video about Internal & extenal languages before course. It contains the only theoretical element of the course. The video lasts about 9 minutes.
Martha Boeglin – my contact for any case: email@example.com