Debrief session: 7 June at 5.00 p.m. (Paris time).
– The secret code: 0000
Replays – the page is protected by a password you have received in the course.
You are booked on the writing workshop WRITE A GOOD LITERATURE REVIEW STEP BY STEP I will run from 10 to 13 May 2023.
This message is long. It aims to inform you about how to prepare yourselves for the workshop. So please read it carefully.
Remember to watch the video before the course start (point 6)!
- 10, 11, 12 and 13 May 2023
- From 9.00 to 12.00 and from 1.15 to 3.15 pm.
- Breaks: We will take a 15 minutes break in the mid morning.
We start at 9:00 a.m. – please be punctual!
2. Zoom Link & Code
This is the connection link to enter our virtual classroom:
The secret code: 0000.
3. Material you need
For a good communication:
- a room where you can work and talk without disturbing nor being disturbed.
- an Internet connexion,
- a microphone – please ensure it works before course: we need to hear you!
- a webcam – same remark.
- If you have big sheets (A3 or bigger) prepare 3 pieces. Aternatively, 3 A4 sheets. Alternatively: a whiteboard.
- 3 coloured pen (for example: red, green, blue).
- If you have a PhD notebook, you can write in it. If you have none, this course is a good opportunity to start one: bring a paper notebook (Size: A4 or A5). You can find information about the PhD notebook here.
- A good literature review in your own field.
4. Course handouts
I will give you the course PDF at the course start.
5. Information about the course
This workshop ist project-based.
During the workshop, you will work on your own publication project. If you have no concrete publication project, imagine one…. or come next year.
6. Video to watch before the course
Watch the video about Internal & extenal languages before course. It contains the only theoretical element of the course. The video lasts about 9 minutes.
Martha Boeglin – my contact for any case: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Visit my blog!
September 18, 2016
April 6, 2017
July 3, 2017
October 1, 2016
November 1, 2020
May 23, 2021
February 26, 2023
May 31, 2020
January 31, 2017
December 19, 2021
May 10, 2023
February 6, 2017