Hello and Welcome!
The literature review aims is to evidence the necessity of your research in relation to what has already been done by other researchers in your field. For many people, writing the literature review is challenging.
- If you are struggling with the structure of your literature review…
- If you wonder how to chose the literature you are going to present…
- If you wonder how to build your introduction & conclusion…
Attend to this webinar. You will learn a strategy to organize your review. The webinar will last approximatedly 1 hour.
- Five main questions to clarify before you start.
- Before you structure you review, set the beginning and the end.
- Structure your ideas.
- Avoid 2 typical errors … and use your time efficiently!
NEXT DATE: Monday 13 August at 11:00 AM