You are booked on the writing workshop WRITING A SCIENTIFIC PAPER IN HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES STEP BY STEP from 24 to 26 NOVEMBER 2021.
This message is long. It aims to inform you about how to prepare yourselves for the workshop. So please read it carefully.
Remember to watch the video before the course start (point 6)!
We will work from 14.00-18.00.
We will take a 15 minutes break in the morning and in the afternoon.
We start at 14.00 – please be punctual!
2. Link & Code
We will work with Zoom.
- our connection link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82751322872
- the meeting code: 0000
3. Material you need
For a good communication:
- an Internet connexion,
- a microphone
- a room where you can work and talk without disturbing nor being disturbed.
- A webcam would be nice but is not indispensable.
- If you have big sheets (A3 or bigger) prepare 3 pieces. Aternatively, 3 A4 sheets. Alternatively: a whiteboard.
- 3 coloured pen (for example: red, green, blue).
- If you have a PhD notebook, you can write in it. If you have none, this course is a good opportunity to start one: bring a paper notebook (Size: A4 or A5). You can find information about the PhD notebook here.
4. Course handouts
I will give you the course PDF at the course start.
5. Information about the course
This workshop ist project-based. During the workshop, you will work on your own publication project. If you have no concrete publication project, imagine one…. or come next year.
6. Video to watch before the course
Watch the video about Internal & extenal languages before course. It contains the only theoretical element of the course. The video lasts about 9 minutes.
Martha Boegin – my contact for any case: email@example.com
[thrive_posts_gallery title=”Visit my blog!” no_posts=”6″ filter=”RECENT”]